Watercolor Painting Workshop by Arunabho on April 11th / 12th in Hyderabad
An artist trapped inside a working professional. Like many others out there. A very relatable person with a very common story. But I still deny my story to take over my artistic self. Fighting each day to keep the artist alive inside me and my art is the food that keeps the fighter alive. This is how the symbiotic relationship is going on for last five years.
- Learn multi color wash technique.
- Learn how to create multiple layers of watercolor without disturbing the layer beneath.
- Learn how to get control over unwanted color bleeding.
- Learn negative painting techniques.
- Learn how to keep the paper white and transparency in your watercolor painting.
- Learn wet on wet color blending technique directly on the paper surface.
- Learn to maintain the balance with the amount of color, water, and brush pressure on paper surface
- Learn some correction method through Color Lifting Technique.
- Learn the use of various type of brushes for strokes and textures in watercolor.
- Learn to add fine detailing in your watercolor painting.
- Most importantly, learn to overcome your fear of watercolor and start enjoying it.
- 300GSM or 200GSM watercolor paper
- Watercolor paints
- Painting boards, Clips, Pencils, Erasers
- Watercolor Brushes
- Plastic bowls
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
- First Batch: April 11th, 2020
- Second Batch: April 12th, 2020
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : The Hive Collaborative Workspaces, Financial District
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449