About the Artist:
I am, Shravan kumar (@dr.shravankumar). I am a professional photos artist and I have won 1200 prizes in International, national ,state and district level art contests. I'm also an art and music teacher to 150 students across my city, Bangalore. I have been certified in the Higher grade fine arts exams held by Karnataka Board Secondary Examination. I have been awarded with Kautilya award and have been recently Conferred with The Honorary Doctorate from Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan Chennai in the field of Fine Arts. I take commissioned art and commissioned works which includes portraits,life sizes Mural painting, Realistic Oil paintings,acrylic and mixed Media and I deliver it across countries.
Here's what you'll learn in this workshop:
- Colour mixing , combination primary colours to get secondary colours.
- Textures using brush strokes mainly used in painting nature and flowers.
- Use of flat brush and round brush in different aspects of the painting.
- Differentiating opaque and transparent painting using water colours.
- Leaf study (different textures, different shapes and shades)
- Flower study (petal wise study of textures and colour mixing using round brushes only)
- Reference pictures will be taken and will be worked on that which will have flower study and leaf study.
- Behavior of light in the object will be shown using the method of opaque and transparent colouring.
- Real object study involving a real flower,stem and a leaf .Replication task using fresh colours and study on using water is different proportions to get the depth.
- Making free hand design that reflects the styles and patterns of nature or flower study using geometrical approach.
- An ivory sheet or a handmade paper (A4 or A3 or A2)
- Round and flat synthetic brushes (Size - 0,6 & 10) (recommend brands - fine arts, camel or Faber castell)
- Camel Artists water colour tube set of 10 colours (9ml tubes)
- A natural flower in the second week of the workshop
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
Duration: 7.5 hour Workshop split into the following 5 sessions
Date: December 5th, 6th, 12th & 13th
- Session 1 - December 5th - 4pm to 5.30pm
- Session 2 - December 6th - 10am to 11.30am
- Session 3 - December 6th - 4pm to 5.30pm
- Session 4 - December 12th - 4pm to 5.30pm
- Session 5 - December 13th - 10am to 11.30am
Cost : Rs.1999/-
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recording of the sessions during Registration. Recording will be accessible for 96 hours)
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849