Watercolor Painting workshop by Rakshita Jain on September 6th
About the Artist, Rakshita Jain (@pixartbyrakshita):I am a fashion & graphic designer by day and watercolor enthusiast by night. I was always passionate about art which is probably the reason I love to paint. I mostly Paint Galaxy and Landscape. Painting for me has always been calming and therapeutic. I consider my journey as an interesting adventure and inspire others and strive to 'do more'.
What you will learn?
- Complete understanding of the medium: Types of Watercolor Paper, Paints, and Brush
- Watercolor techniques and tips
- Different types of strokes using the same brush
- How to control water and paint.
- Warm-up painting using the techniques and how to paint starry skies.
- A final Northern Lights painting
- Tissues / Washcloth
- Paintbrush - round / flat (preferable size 8 or above)
- Watercolor cakes or tubes
- Watercolor paper (preferably above 280gsm)
- Water jar
- Masking tape
- Palette / Plate
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: September 6th
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.699/-
Recorded Session Available!
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449