About the Artist:Hi. I am Nisha Bethala (@hiighpony). I have done my Post Graduation in Marketing Management and also have a Diploma in Fashion Designing. Painting has always been a passion of mine since childhood and I have painted all kind of mediums, but love using watercolors the most. So I decided to impart my knowledge to all the passionate artist like you all, through these workshops.
What you'll learn in this workshop?
- Basic knowledge about watercolour papers, different brushes and paints.
- Brush strokes to paint watercolour loose florals.
- Painting Roses
- 5 Petal flowers
- Leaves using highlights and negative spaces
- Final floral composition of your own.
- Brush – Round brush (Size 4 and 6)
- Watercolour Papers (at least 130 GSM)
- Watercolour Paints (Artist Quality from any Brand)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Time: 4pm to 7pm
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.749/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849