About the Artist:
My name is Priyanka Pramanik (@mooninkarts) and I am currently settled in Chennai, India. I am watercolor enthusiast who loves to paint florals and sometimes landscapes as well. I have done Post Graduation in Microbiology from Madras Christian College but I live my life mostly as an artist every day. I was like any other child who loves to do art or be creative but shy always when it comes to showing it to the world. However, I took a leap of faith and joined Instagram community around May 2018 and that became turning point of my art journey.
I am really thankful to each and everyone who supported and loved this journey of mine till now and I hope you guys like it too. On the end note, I would like to confess that I am a big fan of botanical line drawing and ink illustrations!
What you will learn:
- Basics of watercolor painting
- About Hue, Tone, Saturation and Value in watercolor painting
- How to use layering technique to add more depth in the painting
- Water control and Blending
- Using highlights and negative spaces in painting
- Adding “Magic” !
- A sheet of your favorite watercolor paper (preferred – 100% cotton, more than 250 gsm)
- A big flat brush (For large washes; Preferred 1 inch wide or more )
- A round brush (Size – 6 or 8 )
- A smaller brush (size 2 or less)
- Masking tape or Washi tape (Not compulsory)
- Watercolors, Palette and Tissue papers.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.699/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849