Everybody has a different way of expressing themselves. Some do it by writing, some by playing music while others by making films and so on. I do it by creating Illustrations. I am Sanjay Reddy (@sanjayreddy144), a nature lover, foodie, polyglot, mechanical engineer turned Illustrator and Car Designer. I believe that art is like one’s handwriting. It is unique and something only that person is capable of doing.
- A4 sketch sheet - 130 gsm
- Mechanical Pencil (0.5mm)
- Eraser, Sharpener
- Micron pens (005, 01, 02 & 05)
We as humans start drawing before we even know how to hold a pen. Every kid starts to draw before going to school. I believe that art is like one’s handwriting. It is unique and something only that person is capable of doing. In this workshop, you will learn the following.
- What does Illustration mean?
- Difference between Doodling & Drawing.
- How to draw a thumbnail sketch.
- What should an Illustration contain?
- What is composition?
- How to balance an Illustration.
- Why should you balance an Illustration?
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : November 18th, 2018
Timings : 2pm to 6pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat. Contact us:
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 98802 66553 / +91 91768 08449