Tea Bag Art workshop by Krithika Ravishankar on January 30th & 31st
About the Artist, Krithika Ravishankar (@krithika_ravishankar):I'm a petit Artist and Graphic designer from Chennai who is basically obsessed with tea! Love music, mostly silent jazz, animal and nature lover, prefer hills to beaches, love Indian and Japanese art, food and culture, interiors and decor, making miniature art, collecting miniature stuff and going on long auto drives..
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Participants will learn about making miniature art
- Painting on an delicate surface
- Learn watercolors and its techniques when tried on a delicate surface
- Finding joy in little things
- Can gift as souvenirs to their loved ones
- Importance of consumption of green tea and its health benefits
- How to dry tea bags
- Information about framing and how to preserve them
- To paint simple things (plants, fishes/whales birds) as of now.
- Simple 12 color watercolor set
- Glass of water
- Round Paint Brushes (Size 0 or 1 or 3)
- Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener
- White pen (optional)
- Used and dried green tea bags with the tea powder inside (4 to 5 nos.)
- Make sure you consume the green teas :) and keep them under the sun for 4-5 hours max
- Keeping them under the fan will take longer
- Make sure the tea bags are super dry. Don't bother if they are tinted :)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: January 30th & 31st, 2021
Duration: 5 hours (2 Sessions)
- Session 1: January 30th - 5pm to 7.30pm
- Session 2: January 31st - 5pm to 7.30pm
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the Recorded version during registration. You will have 72 hours to watch your Recorded Version)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
For queries, contact us
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849