Stippling workshop by Khushi Parikh on December 19th & 20th
About the Artist:My name is Khushi Parikh (@bykhushiparikh). I’m an art student and an art educator from Mumbai. I’m a mixed media artist so I work with all kinds of different mediums but one of my favourites is definitely Hyper realism.
Here's what you'll learn in this workshop:
- The basic tips and tricks of drawing an accurate sketch using ‘the grid method’
- Detailed explanation regarding the material list for stippling.
- All the key techniques used for a realistic and detailed stippling artwork, in this case a Cheetah illustration.
- A4 size sheets (atleast 120 gsm)
- Fine tip Pen
- Pencil / scale / eraser
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: December 19th & 20th
- Session 1 - 19th December - 5pm to 7pm
- Session 2 - 20th December - 5pm to 7pm
- Duration: 4 hours (2 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.999/-
(Recorded Session Available. In case you aren't able to attend the live workshop, you can choose to get the Recorded Session during Registration. You will get 72 hours to watch the recording)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
For any queries, contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449