Quilling and Composite Paper Art by Swetha Srinivasan on September 2nd in Bangalore
Hailing from Tirupati, Swetha Srinivasan (@confessionofthehe_art) comes from a commerce background. She couldn't continue with her studies due to health issues. She started quilling 2 and a half years ago as a hobby. The beauty of paper art pushed her to explore more about it. She was inspired by seeing the little things around her and she tried replicating them on paper. She aspires to be a full-time paper artist and exploring new potentials in paper art.
10 am - 11 am
- Presentation on 'Basics of quilling and composite paper art'
- Detailed demonstration of working with tools and to explain making shapes with it.
- Introducing the exercise.
- This comprises distribution of template printed on the thick cartridge A4 paper ( 3 stages based on difficulty levels )
11 am - 3:30pm ( break in between )
- Its fun time ....!! working on the exercise, moving around person to person and aid them execute their concepts over the templates using quilling techniques.
3:30 pm and above
-Finishing and cleaning the art works glue stains etc.
-Framing the outcome with black cartridge.
A4 cartridge sheet above 150 gsm with templates printed over it.
Color papers and quilling strips
Black cartridge sheet for frame.
Quilling fine tip tweezers
Quilling circle template
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
Lunch - Quality Vegetarian Food
Date : September 2nd, 2018
Timings : 10 am to 4pm Cost : Rs.1500/- Location :
Limited Seats Available ! Click below to block your seat.