Pencil Portrait Workshop by Dhiman Roy on May 9th
About the Artist:
Dhiman Roy (@dhimanroyart), has always been fascinated with all art forms and has been actively pursuing art for the past 4 years. He primarily works with dry mediums like graphite pencils, charcoal, colour pencils and pastels to create realistic works especially portraits. He believes art is an Universal language and with dedication and practice, anyone can learn and master the techniques of drawing.
What you would learn at the workshop?
- Basics of lights and shadows
- Shading & blending techniques
- Andrew Loomis method for drawing any face
- Human face basics
- Grid method
- Drawing from reference
- A4 paper (drawing paper preferred) - 3 nos
- Pencils (HB, 2B, 4B) - If 2B & 4B are not available, any Extra Dark pencils will do
- Drawing board (optional) - Any flat surface will do
- Soft Tissue
Date: May 9th
Duration: 4 hours
- Session 1: 10am to 12pm
- Session 2: 5pm to 7pm
Cost : Rs.899/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849