Pencil Carving workshop by Kailash on October 25th in Chennai
About the Artist:
I am Kailash B (@bk_pencil_sculptures), Pencil Miniature Artist since 2011. I am fascinated by pencils. I have collected more than 800 of them until now. I have created pencil sculptures with leads ranging in diameter from 6mm to 0.7mm. He is an Engineer by education but a sculptor as a Profession.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
This workshop will be split into two sessions.
- First Session - Letter Sculpture with demo
- Second Session Pencil 3D Sculpture and demo
You will learning 2D & 3D Model Sculptures. All the steps will be explained in detail. This will be a hands-on training where the artist will teach the participants step by step to make 2D & 3D SculpturesMaterials Provided:
- Hobby knife
- Camiln 10B
- Apsara Jumbo
- Apsara absolute
- Sand paper
- Normal plastic box
- Double side tape
- First aid kit
(Left over materials can be taken)
The venue is well ventilated and airy with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- All the required Art Materials
- Packed Vegetarian lunch from a Top Safety Rated Restaurant
- Water bottles
- You will have access to a Hand Sanitizer at the entrance
- You will be provided with a pair of disposable gloves and a mask to be used during the workshop
We are taking the following precautions at the venue:
- We disinfect the entire venue the day before the workshop.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory at all cost
- We will provide Sanitizer with Hands-free dispenser stand
- While the venue can hold up-to 50 people, we have restricted the total entry to 20 seats.
- Only 2 persons per table instead of 3.
Date : October 25th, 2020
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Maadi Spaces, Kodambakkam
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449