About the Artist:
My name is Niranjan (@soulflowart). I am an artist who works with the medium of traditional pen and ink. I combine my love for travelling and storytelling to share compelling stories that have inspired me and will inspire my audience to follow their dreams and live their lives to their fullest potential.
According to me staying patient and through the process is most important quality an artist needs to have. This single quality helps us to create drawings that breathes life and stands out from others. Drawing this way is also a very meditative experience and helps us tune into our presence, an experience I try to create through my sessions. Besides workshops, I also hold my personal coaching group, where I mentor aspiring artists One to one.
What would you learn during the workshop?
In this workshop I will show the participants to create realistic textures using just black and white drawings.
On day one, we will focus on learning the foundational techniques.
- Participants will learn to create tones, understand light and shade, create depth etc.
- Practice exercises will be provided for the participants to understand the technique better.
On day two we shall test our knowledge thus far to render realistic textures.
- Using the examples of bricks, rocks and wood which will be demonstrated and drawn along with participants on the spot, we shall learn the application of all the foundational techniques.
- Finally participants will be taught how to present their work on social media, so as to bring the best out of their drawings. We will learn how to add unique personality to our feed and our photographs.
Please note- these are just the ideal preferences, any participant with even a pencil and regular pens can participate and find value from this workshop.
- Drawing papers- Min130 GSM with textures
- Fine-liner pens - 0.03, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Session 1: August 15th - 4pm to 6pm
- Session 2: August 16th - 4pm to 6pm
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849