Ornate Mandala Art workshop by Anmol on January 9th & 10th
About the Artist:
Anmol (@designsbygulmohar) is an Architecture Graduate from Punjab University Chandigarh. She explored Mandala Art form while she was already studying Architecture, to relieve the stress of assignment deadlines and performance pressure. Little did she know, that she would end up following her forever passion of Art even after graduating. Anmol has 4+ years of experience in Mandala Art and has worked using various mediums.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- How to make Mandala Grids (basic and intricate)
- Various Mandala Patterns
- How to choose the perfect Color Palette for an Ornate Mandala
- How to make the mandala look Royal and Classy
- The comparison between different materials and their respective outcomes.
- The mix of Persian Art with a Contemporary Twist in the form of Pattern choice for the Mandala
- Pencil, Eraser and Ruler
- Protractor/D/Circle Master
- White drawing sheet (Drawing Pad/ Sketch Book/ Chart Papers)
- Black Fine-liner (0.3 and 0.1) - Any Brand or Black Gel Pen
- Color Pens (Non-bleeding Color Gel Pens)
- Golden Glitter/Sparkle Pen
- Golden Fevicryl Liquid Embroidery Liner
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: January 9th & 10th
- Session 1 - January 9th - 10.30am to 12.30pm (IST)
- Session 2 - January 10th - 10.30am to 12.30pm (IST)
Duration: 4 hours
Cost : Rs.1099/- (For all sessions)
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recording of the sessions during Registration. Recording will be accessible for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
For any queries, contact us @
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849