About the Artist:
Anmol (@designsbygulmohar) is an Architecture Graduate from Punjab University Chandigarh. She explored Mandala Art form while she was already studying Architecture, to relieve the stress of assignment deadlines and performance pressure. Little did she know, that she would end up following her forever passion of Art even after graduating. Anmol has 4+ years of experience in Mandala Art and has worked using various mediums.
- How to make Mandala Grids (basic and intricate)
- Various Mandala Patterns
- How to choose the perfect Color Palette for an Ornate Mandala
- How to make the mandala look Royal and Classy
- The comparison between different materials and their respective outcomes.
- The mix of Persian Art with a Contemporary Twist in the form of Pattern choice for the Mandala
- Pencil, Eraser and Ruler
- Protractor/D/Circle Master
- White drawing sheet (Drawing Pad/ Sketch Book/ Chart Papers)
- Black Fine-liner (0.3 and 0.1) - Any Brand or Black Gel Pen
- Color Pens (Non-bleeding Color Gel Pens)
- Golden Glitter/Sparkle Pen
- Golden Fevicryl Liquid Embroidery Liner
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Session 1 - December 12th - 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Session 2 - December 13th - 5.30pm to 7.30pm
For any queries, contact us @
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849