One Stroke Painting Masterclass by Apurva on September 25th, 26th & 27th
About the Artist:
My name is Apurva Palyam (@Wave_s888). I’m an artist by profession. I have done my BBM, Fashion designing and Masters in Acupunture. I undertake art classes for all age groups (in person and online) since 3 years. Painting and learning new art forms fascinates me.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Basic composition / combination of one-stroke and freehand strokes
- Usage and selection of colors as per the painting (inspired by nature)
- Blending of two colors to form leafs / flowers/birds etc using a particular color palate
- Pressure techniques to achieve different saturation
- Participants will get to learn total of 6 one-stroke paintings
- Synthetic flat brush number: 3,6,8,10 or one can buy the whole flat brush set (Fine art company / Brustro company / Kamal company)
- Synthetic round brush number: 00,5
- Acrylic Paints: Sap green, Lemon yellow, Chrome yellow, Crimson red, Purple, Maroon, Orange, Leaf green, White, Black, brown
- Rough cloth
- Thick plastic cover or any plastic plate (used as a pallet)
- Water bowl
- A3 size drawing book
- Basic stationery (Paper, Pencil, Sharpener)
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Date: September 25th, 26th & 27th
- Session 1: 25th September - 6pm to 7pm
- Session 2: 26th September - 5pm to 7pm
- Session 3: 27th September - 11am to 1pm
- Session 4: 27th September - 5pm to 7pm
Duration: 7 hours
Cost : Rs.1499/-
Cost : Rs.1499/-
(Recorded Session Available. You can choose to get the recorded session while registering. In this case, you will have the recording for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849