Negative Watercolor Painting workshop by Ankita Dey on October 31st
About the Artist, Ankita Dey (@palette.of.dreams):
Software engineer on weekdays and an artist on the weekends. I love exploring different forms of art and currently I am obsessed with sculpture painting. Art is just a another way of keeping my dairy.
Here's what you will learn at the workshop:
- Negative painting is a different yet simple technique that involves applying pigment around an subject to give it definition
- Paint is added to surround the object, making it stand out because it appears lighter than the background
- We will learn colour combination and different shapes and designs that can be used to create negative painting.
- Watercolor sheet (above 250gsm)
- Watercolor Paint brush (Size 2 and 8)
- Tissue paper
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 31st
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
(Recorded Session Available. In case you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recorded version during Registration. You will have 72 hours to watch the recording)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849