Monochrome Watercolor Painting Workshop by Maithili on October 25th
About the Artist:
I am Maithili Bhande (@mitselia_ ),an Industrial designing student in Pune. I'm passionate about art and have been practicing for the last 14 years. I've completed various courses in Sketching, Portrait sketching, landscape painting, watercolour painting, Acrylic painting and Oil painting. I've displayed my artworks in various exhibitions before and have also conducted a watercolour painting workshops.
Here's what you will learn at this workshop:
- What is monochrome painting?
- How to make a beautiful landscape using barely 1 or 2 colours from your palette?
- Get a better understanding of the watercolour medium and all the different techniques used in any watercolour painting
- Learn how to blend colours in this medium
- Learn the technique of wet- on- wet (adding wash)
- How to make different colour tones and shades and use them in your painting?
- Light and shadows
- Maintaining balance with the amount of colour, water and brush pressure on the paper surface
- Study of watercolour flow and its techniques
- Adding the first and second layers
- How to add intricate details with paint brushes as well as pens?
- Most importantly gaining confidence in watercolour painting and overcoming the fear of making mistakes in your painting
- Watercolour paper ( preferably rough type)
- Watercolour tubes/ cakes
- Flat /Round brushes ( any big sizes , preferably 8-14)
- Round brush size 1/ 2
- Water container+ waste cloth/ tissue paper.
- Pencil + eraser
- Black pen
- Masking tape
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link before 12pm on October 25th
- Date: October 25th
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
(Recorded Session Available. During registration you can choose to get the recorded version, if you aren't able to attend the Live workshop. You will have 72 hours to watch the Recording)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849