Clay Miniature workshop by Vidyashree on August 8th & 9th
About the Artist:
I'm Vidyashree (@vidyashree845) from Bangalore. Presently I am enjoying my motherhood with my sweet girl. I had a passion towards art and craft since childhood. I used to participate in all art competitions in school & colleges. My passion has converted to my profession which I am enjoying lot. I have been taking classes for quite some time. I got this interest towards art and craft from my Mother. She is my inspiration.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- How to prepare home made clay?
- Clay manipulation
- Colour blending
- How to store clay for long period?
- Use of correct tools
- Lot of tips and tricks
- How to varnish final product and how to store for years together
To make Clay:
- Corn flour (1 cup)
- Fevicol (1 cup)
- Baby oil or Cooking Oil (2 teaspoons)
- Vinegar (2 teaspoons)
- Glycerin (optional) (2 teaspoons)
- Stove pan and spatula
- 0.1 paint brush
- Students oil paint (White / SAP Green / Burnt Sienna / Lemon Yellow / Yellow Ochre)
- Any small size marble
- One white sheet
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 8th & 9th
- Session 1: August 8th - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Session 2: August 9th - 10.30am to 12.30pm
Duration: 4 hours
Cost : Rs.799/-
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849