I am Ramya Purohit (@ramyapurohit). I am a Mandala Artist and a computer science engineer. I reside in Bengaluru. I am a Mandala and Zentangle Artist. My motivation in creating Mandala Art was to Meditate and Calm my mind, body and soul. This is what made me preach this art and teach people Create patterns and Meditate whilst drawing.
- Sheets(any size)
- Pen(gel preferred)
- Pencils, scale, eraser
Here's what you will learn:
- Construction of mandala grids.
- Basic techniques to draw mandala patterns.
- Creating Mandala designs using patterns
- Steps to balance a Mandala design for symmetry.
- Steps to work on aesthetics of the design.
- What is it about mandalas and meditation that help our bodies?
- How drawing ‘mandalas’ can help reduce stress, anxiety?
- The Art of Meditation through Creating Mandala Art.
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: April 22nd - 5pm
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449