Mandala Art workshop by Bhavani Ganesh on September 27th
About the Artist:
I'm Bhavani (@artsy_.bee), a part-time freelance artist and a Masters student in Finance. I have always been into drawing and painting, ever since I was a child.
It has always been my go to medium for finding some mental peace and relaxation. I have two professional certifications for the same. One from Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat and one from Bharati Vidhya Bhavan.
Mandalas have been my recent obsession, but I keep switching back and forth to Watercolors and Gouache. Mandalas are my source of relaxation and meditation. They help me be aware of my thoughts and help me be more mindful.
What you will learn?
- Basic mandala patterns and how they fit well together.
- How to make a mandala grid and different combinations.
- Symmetry and precision for making a perfect mandala.
- How to get relaxed and be patient through the process of making mandalas.
- Pencils, eraser, Black Gel Pens
- Scales, Protractor and Compass
- White sheets of paper
- Graph sheets or Grid sheets (Optional)
- Sketch pens (optional)
- How to make your own traditional mandala with different pattern and designs.
- Relaxation and mindfulness.
You will be given:
- 1 Mandala Worksheet
- Two basic pattern sheets
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.549/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849