About the Artist:
I am Vidya Kumaresan (@thewishingink) a Self taught artist from Namakkal and the founder of The Wishing Ink, which mainly focuses on making personalized hand-drawn art. I specialize in hand lettering, Calligraphy, Water coloring and have two years of experience in Graphic designing as well. I started learning hand lettering / calligraphy two years back and have been teaching the art for a while now. I love anything and everything that's handmade and believe in spreading good vibes through art.
- Tips on choosing Different reference images
- Taking reference image of flowers and trying to sketch the same (reference image will be emailed to the participants before the session)
- Starting with pencil sketching
- Adding watercolour and inking the floral
- Shading and detailing
- Any thick drawing paper or water colour paper
- Water colour cakes / tubes
- Round Paint brush of size 6 or greater than 6.
- Pigment Liners Or Fine Liners of Size 0.3 MM (any other size works too if you already have purchased one)
- Pencil and Eraser.
- A device to look at your reference images while drawing or a print out of the same.
IF YOU WISH TO BUY THE ABOVE MENTIONED MATERIALS FROM US, SEND US A WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON 91768 08449 WITH YOUR TICKET
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time:June 13th
- Duration: 4 hours
- Session 1 (Basics): 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Session 2 (Advanced): 5pm to 7pm
- Cost : Rs.499/- onwards
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ATTEND ONLY THE ADVANCED SESSION
(Recorded Session Available)
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849