I was one among the 200 International artists, who participated in the International Mural Artists Camp in the year 2013 in Kottayam, Kerala. I was one among the 70 artists who were selected by a panel of judges to participate in the "National Painting Exhibition 2018" held in Lalith Kala Academy, Chennai, organized by Pondicherry Art Academy.
- Artist Acrylic colours
- Yellow Ochre
- Permanent Yellow medium
- Scarlet Lake
- Burnt Sienna
- Crimson Lake
- Sap Green
- Prussian Blue
- A3 Size Acrylic Painting Friendly Paper (more than 250 GSM)
- Paper cups
- Size 000
- Any other size Round brush
- Yellow carbon Paper
- Printout of the reference picture
- Pencil / Eraser / Sharpener
- Waste Cloth
- To use the five basic colors of Kerala mural
- To bring out different shades
- The intricacies and nuances of the designs
- How to work on them and also method of mixing colors
- To work on their own painting giving them ample time and practice to understand the same.
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 7th, 8th & 9th
Duration & Time: 7 hours (3 sessions)
- First Session - August 7th : 6pm to 8pm
- Second Session - August 8th : 5pm to 7.30pm
- Third Session - August 9th : 5pm to 7.30pm
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449