About the Artist:
Myself Richa (@artistixess), a Watercolour and Mandala artist based from Ahmedabad. I started my journey three years back with mandalas and since than there’s been no looking back. I mix different concepts in my compositions, be it Watercolor, gouache or acrylic. In this workshop we’ll be creating watercolor intricate mandala where you’ll be learning the basics of mandala and watercolors both using artists grade art supplies.
What you'll learn at the workshop?
- Participants will be learning Basics of watercolor and mandala both
- How to create patterns on grid formation
- Uniformity and precision in mandalas
- Shading techniques and conceptualization of mandalas.
- Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler
- Compass, Protractor
- Brustro Fineliners
- Black Marker
- Watercolor Cakes 12 shades
- Flat Brush
- Round Brush
- Watercolor Paper - 300 GSM
- Art Materials
Date : March 28th & 29th
Timings : 10.30am to 3pm
Cost : Rs.5499/- onwards
Location : Oftog Business Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849