Ink Sketching Masterclass by Unnati Saraf on August 8th & 9th
About the Artist:I'm Unnati Saraf (@unnati_saraf ), a 17 year old artist from Kolkata. My work has been recognized and appreciated by various eminent platforms like the Institute of Career Studies. I'm a self-taught artist, having experience in a plethora of mediums. Among them all doodling is my niche. I have put in 4+ years of effort and practice into developing the unique style of doodling that I intend to teach.
What you will learn?
- Convert mindless doodles into mindful masterpieces
- The science of converting any incident/memory/feeling into an artwork
- Clear and intelligent placement of elements
- How to make your doodle stand out
- How to make your work highly detailed, complex and easy to understand at the same time
- Understanding of positive and negative space
- Shading through ink
- Handling of different pen nibs and their uses
- Various patterns and techniques of filling spaces and backgrounds
- Basic art materials (ruler, eraser, pencil)
- Black fineliners(nibs- 0.5, 0.3, 0.1)
- Black brush pen/sketch pen
- 2 A4 size drawing sheets(preferably 100gsm and above)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 8th & 9th
Duration: 6 hours (4 sessions)
- Session 1 : August 8th - 11am to 12.30pm
- Session 2 : August 8th - 5pm to 6.30pm
- Session 3 : August 9th - 11am to 12.30pm
- Session 4 : August 9th - 5pm to 6.30pm
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849