About the Artist, Smrity Deep (@motleyyyart ):
My love for painting attracted calligraphy in my life. I was astonished to experience the peace of writing my thoughts in calligraphy. Creativity has been a vital part of my life and truly this part of me made me start my own brand ‘ MOTLEY’.
I believe in living for my passion so I chose painting as my full time career. I have been painting T-shirts, Canvases and doing wall-art for more than 15 years now. At Motley we are selling customized Hand-painted Tshirts & Dupattas and do take orders of canvas paintings as well. I have been doing wall arts as per people’s choice to make their offices & homes look beautiful.
- How to make the design on the paper and make it visible on the t shirt to paint.
- Painting techniques
- How to paint
- How to take care of brushes, tshirt and colors while painting
- About wash and care of the painted cloth.
- To paint any design of your choice
- Brushes (Size 0, 2 & 4)
- Color pallet
- Fabric colors (Camel or Fevicryl 6 color Pack)
- Pencil Colors
- Bowl of water to wash brushes
- Piece of cloth to wipe brush
- Drawing sheet
- Pencil & eraser
- Paper clips
- Black marker
- Scale or tailor inch tape
Date: July 16th, 2020
Time: 5pm to 7pm
Cost : Rs.549/-
(Recorded Version Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449