Dream Catcher Workshop by Akshaya Dhanaraj on May 13th
About the Artist:
I am Akshaya Dhanaraj (@ohh__wow__store) from Kannur, Kerala. I am a B.Tech graduate from Mangalore. And from past two years I'm working on different kinds of handmade products such as dream catchers, bulb aquairum, crochet, frames,bottle works etc. I have made more than 10000 products.
- Embroidery ring
- Cardboard (any kind of round ring)
- Embroidery thread
- Woolen threads (any kind of thread)
- Beads or beads from neck piece
- Feathers (if you have any)
Here's what you will learn:
- You will learn to make dream catchers with basic items
- Better idea about making dream catchers
- Different type of webbing
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: May 13th, 5.30pm
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449