About the Artist:
My name is Susan Halfhide, and I am a Watercolour Artist, though I do dabble in other creative forms like line art & embroidery from time to time. Most of my artworks are inspired by nature & the cosmos. I currently host weekly live sessions on my Instagram Page (@susanhalfhideartworks), along with lives & paid workshops in association with Workshop Aggregators & other Art Pages,too.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Practice some watercolor techniques like wet on wet, wet on dry & lifting.
- We will create the line art of our illustration
- We will put all what we have learnt to practice
- Create the beautiful landscape within the bounds of our line art.
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour paper x 2 sheets (A5 size & minimum 200 GSM thickness preferred)
- Paint brushes x 2 (1 fine tip and 1 medium)
- 2 Jars of clean water
- Palette to mix colours
- Black fine liner
- White acrylic paint
- White fine liner (optional)
- Some Tissue Paper
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: December 20th
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost : Rs.599/-
For any queries, contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849