An artist herself, Divya (@happy_divya)has experimented in different art forms, one of those being Pointillism (a technique of painting in which small, distinct dots of color are applied in patterns to form an image). Over a span of 5 years, including 2 years of Mandala Dot Painting, she has acquired the methods and skills to pointillism. Not your regular paint-by-the-dot, but assured to be just as easy once you learn the techniques yourself. Dig out deeper mysteries by joining us at the Dot Painting Workshop on August 26th, Bangalore
Check out her Instagram profile at @happy_divya
In this workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn the basics of dot painting
- Learn paint mixing
- Understand 'value of color' in art
- Learn how tints and shades work
- Use the tools properly to make dot-paintings
Participants will be guided to make simple patterns. The final output will be a culmination of these patterns to create their very own Mandala dot painting.
Advice for participants:
- Come with an open mind.
- No prior art knowledge is necessary.
- Be prepared to learn something new and have fun with it.
- Your work will not be restricted to samples shown. You are encouraged to be creative.
Timings : 10 am to 2pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Limited Seats Available ! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 99628 52021 / +91 91768 08449