Doodle Art Workshop by Sufyan on May 24th
About the Artist:
My name is Shaikh Muhammad Sufyan (@sufyan_art). Currently, I am working at OYO Workspaces as an Operations Manager. I am a Mechanical Engineer by Profession with a work experience in the field of Operations. Since childhood, I used to scribble and sketch a lot. I learned using the internet and social media about different forms of doodling, hand-lettering, and sketching. .”
What you will learn:
- This will be a basic session for those who are exploring doodling at a beginner's level.
- We will start with a warm-up drawing of lines, shapes, and random figures, then we'll go into steps of doodling and then final detailing.
- The learning can be used to doodle on almost any medium, and easy to learn. No complex objects will be used during the session.
- You will be able to use doodle on the front cover of diaries/journals, printing coffee mugs, bookmarks, phone cases, and many more kinds of stuff.
- I will be teaching you how to inculcate basic emotions and feelings into picture of doodle so that you can gift it to your special ones.
- A4 sized sketchbook/paper with GSM between 100 and 140 (better the quality, finer will be the output as the ink of permanent marker is a bit strong)
- Thick Permanent Marker or Thin permanent marker or Black Gel Pen or Blue Gel Pen or Blue Ball point Pen or Black Sketch Pen
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: May 24th, 10.30am to 12.30pm
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849