Doodle Art Workshop by Sufyan on April 21st
About the Artist:
My name is Shaikh Muhammad Sufyan (@sufyan_art). Currently, I am working at OYO Workspaces as an Operations Manager. I am a Mechanical Engineer by Profession with a work experience in the field of Operations. Since childhood, I used to scribble and sketch a lot. I learned using the internet and social media about different forms of doodling, hand-lettering, and sketching. .”
What you will learn:
- This will be a basic session for those who are exploring doodling at a beginner's level.
- We will start with a warm-up drawing of lines, shapes, and random figures, then we'll go into steps of doodling and then final detailing.
- The learning can be used to doodle on almost any medium, and easy to learn. No complex objects will be used during the session.
- You will be able to use doodle on the front cover of diaries/journals, printing coffee mugs, bookmarks, phone cases, and many more kinds of stuff.
- I will be teaching you how to inculcate basic emotions and feelings into picture of doodle so that you can gift it to your special ones.
- A4 sized sketchbook/paper with GSM between 100 and 140 (better the quality, finer will be the output as the ink of permanent marker is a bit strong)
- Thick permanent marker- black
- Thin permanent marker- black
- Black Gel pen
Date and Time: April 21st, 5pm to 7pm
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849