Decoupage Workshop by Divya on October 7th in Hyderabad
Divya Thallap (@yelling_yellow) has been tinkering with decoupage and mixed media for 15 years now. She celebrates all the little things that spark joy and creativity and uses them as inspiration. She studied for 5 years at an art school and decided she relates to graphic design and mixed media the most. She's been running her brand "yelling yellow" for 5 years and plans to start her own stationery and home decor brand.
The participants will learn basics of Napkin Decoupage on wood. They will take home, two finished projects.
This class is suitable for anyone who is a complete beginner, no art/craft experience. And also for someone who has tried decoupage before and wants to improve on their technique.
Materials provided to the attendees:
- Base one - set of 2 or 4 MDF coasters. Round or Square
- Base two - main project - MDF round Placemat
- Decoupage napkins - 2 nos
- Clock Mechanism
- One flat brush - 6/8 no size. One round brush - pointed - 1/3 size
- Acrylic paints
- Paper plates
- 2/3 small pieces of sponge each
- 100 ml of Mod Podge each
- 20/30 ml of water based Wood Varnish
- Some paper towels/rag to wipe brush etc
- a small plastic palette for paints
- A small water bowl
- Small piece of Fine sand paper
- Some pencils and erasers
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : October 7th
Timings : 10 am to 4pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage / @madcappage
email@example.com / +91 73865 60012 / +91 91768 08449