About the Artist, Pratik Apurva (@pratik_apurva):
An art enthusiast and kidswear designer by profession. I am Nift graduate presently working as a designer with the Madura group. Two years back while surfing Pinterest I came across this beautiful art form of doodling and while over a period of time I have practiced mandalas, zentangle, Madhubani and have tried to develop my style through mixing Madhubani with zentangle motifs. This art form has been a source of meditation and has improved my concentration power.
What would you learn during the workshop?
- In this, they will learn basic about Mithila/ Madhbani painting.
- Basic motif practice
- How to compose an artwork using the same.
- Coloring techniques
- How to contemporaries Madhubani painting
- A4 bond sheet (for basic practice)
- A5 cartridge sheet for final artwork
- Pencil, eraser, scale, and sharpener
- Black pen ( Preferably micron fine liner 08, 05 )
- Acrylic color (Yellow, Orange, Red, Sky blue, Blue, green, ) Preferably set of 12 Fevicryl Acrylic Color.
- Some rough cloth and water container to clean brushes and a palette for color mixing.
- Round brushes (05, 04, 03, 0, 000)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Session 1: 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Session 2: 5pm to 7pm
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849