Charcoal Workshop by Aditya on December 22nd in Mumbai
About the Artist:
My name is Aditya Chilumula (@the_onyxmethod), and I am a freelance artist based out of Hyderabad primarily working with charcoal as a medium. I generally work on medium to large scale charcoal portraits inspired by mainstream media/entertainment as well as other niche subjects in between too.
In this workshop you will be learning:
- how to use a proper grid method to achieve photo-realism in drawing
- how to select/prepare reference images and how to adjust contrasts to suit the needs for charcoal drawing
- the basics of charcoal shading, blending, and detailing using all of the materials provided to them
- how to play around with tonality in sketches with different examples illustrated
- how to finish and prepare their final artworks as well as preservation methods.
- Camel Compressed Charcoal sticks
- Charcoal Pencils
- Kneaded Eraser
- HB Pencils
- Printouts of reference image
- Blending stumps
- Art Materials
Date : December 22nd, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Of10, Hiranandini Gardens, Powai
Limited Seats Available ! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449