Gunjan Daga (@gunjandaga_arts) is a 27 year old Artist based out of Kolkata. She is a commerce graduate but her passion lies in art. She believes that having not attended any formal art school has given her self confidence and the ability to grow in an unconventional manner. She enjoys dabbling different techniques and experimenting with various media including acrylic, watercolor, soft pastel and pencil colors.
You will learn the following in this workshop:
- A brief about the various types of charcoals used for sketching (wax charcoal, compressed charcoal, vine/willow charcoal, charcoal powder)
- The methods of blending charcoal ( using paper stumps, tissue paper, newspaper, brushes, cotton)
- The techniques of working with the medium.
- The usual mistakes that should be avoided as charcoal is a messy medium itself.
- Selection of the right paper is a crucial part of a charcoal sketch.
- Charcoal is all about blending it in the right manner.
- How the sketch should be preserved.
- Knowledge of the various brands that could be used for charcoal.
- 120 gsm A4 sheets( for rough work)
- 120 gsm A3 sheet (for the final sketch)
- Camel compressed charcoal stick
- Camel charcoal pencil set
- Paper stumps
- HB pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Art Materials
Date : September 30th, 2018
Timings : 10 am to 2pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 63826 60521 / +91 91768 08449