Botanical Drawings workshop by Gurvinder Gundev on October 10th
About the Artist:
My name is Gurvinder Kaur Gundev (@art_logs_with_gg), born and brought-up in Pune. I graduated from SNDT Women's University with Major in Textile Science and Apparel Design. Then I moved to Baroda for my Masters Program in Clothing and Textiles, from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
I also have experience of working with textile craft artisans very closely at various platforms. Art is something that I was interested since school. Art helps me to manage my 'off-screen' time, but it also helps me to meditate.
- Participants would learn to understand how to observe flowers for creating botanical drawings
- One flower's dimension study through four stages of blooming
- Taking proportions and adding details
- Sketching a bunch of one learned flower with leaves and details
- Ideas on adding various kinds of backgrounds to uplift the flower art work (participant can explore the same later only ideas will be shared)
- They would then create their own art piece
- Plain sheet of paper/Drawing paper/chart paper which ever available
- Regular pencil and eraser for sketching
- A blue, black, green or red pen which ever available. Usually preferred Luxor pilot pen or micron / artline pen
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 10th
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost : Rs.499/-
(Recorded Session Available. In case you aren't able to attend the live workshop, you can choose to get the Recorded Session during Registration. You will get 72 hours to watch the recording)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449