Botanical Drawings Workshop by Gurvinder Gundev on August 8th
About the Artist:
My name is Gurvinder Kaur Gundev (@art_logs_with_gg), born and brought-up in Pune. I graduated from SNDT Women's University with Major in Textile Science and Apparel Design. Then I moved to Baroda for my Masters Program in Clothing and Textiles, from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
I also have experience of working with textile craft artisans very closely at various platforms. Art is something that I was interested since school. Art helps me to manage my 'off-screen' time, but it also helps me to meditate.
- Participants would learn to understand how to observe flowers for creating botanical drawings
- One flower's dimension study through four stages of blooming
- Taking proportions and adding details
- Sketching a bunch of one learned flower with leaves and details
- Ideas on adding various kinds of backgrounds to uplift the flower art work (participant can explore the same later only ideas will be shared)
- They would then create their own art piece
- Plain sheet of paper/Drawing paper/chart paper which ever available
- Regular pencil and eraser for sketching
- A blue, black, green or red pen which ever available. Usually preferred Luxor pilot pen or micron / artline pen
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Cost : Rs.499/-
Recorded Session Available !
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449