About the Artist:
Travel sketching or holiday sketching is a great way to record your travel experiences. This is a two-day workshop, where you’ll learn basics of sketching and painting on day 1 and how to sketch from a photograph to day two.
Here's what you will learn at this two day workshop:
Day 1 (Basics):
- How to select the subject?
- Basic techniques of line work using fine liners
- Watercolor techniques
- How to compose and layout your artwork
- Do’s and Don'ts of travel sketching
- All about art Supplies to carry.
Day 2 (Advanced):
Prerequisite: Basic Session or Basic Travel Sketching workshop
- Learn the value of having a time limit!
- Practice capturing a scene with minimal drawing and instead use a beautiful wash of paint and ink pens.
- Learn what to put in and what to leave out!
- Learn about focal points and composition, colour and more
Nowadays even travel has become fast paced so sketching at locations rather than clicking photos on phone slows you down to some extent.
- Papers - Cartridge sheets or watercolour sheets
- Watercolour tubes or cakes or colour pencils
- Water containers or Palette
- Old kitchen towel or tissues
- Black gel pens or water resistant fine liner pens
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
- Date: January 9th & 10th, 2021
- Basics (Session 1) - January 9th - 5.30pm to 8pm (IST)
- Advanced (Session 2) - January 10th - 5.30pm to 8pm (IST)
- Duration: 5 hours (2 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.649/- onwards
You can choose to attend both the sessions or choose one of them to attend during registration.
For any queries, you can contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849