About the Artist:
I am Ramya Purohit (@ramyapurohit). I am a Mandala Artist and a computer science engineer. I reside in Bengaluru. I am a Mandala and Zentangle Artist. My motivation in creating Mandala Art was to Meditate and Calm my mind, body and soul. This is what made me preach this art and teach people Create patterns and Meditate whilst drawing.
In this 4 hour "Advanced Mandala Art" workshop you will learn:
- Construction of mandala grids
- Advanced techniques to draw Complex patterns
- Creating a complex Mandala using patterns
- Ideas and different art forms(MANDALA ART Along with STIPPLING or LINE ART)– Combining Ideas to Deliver the Message through Art work.
- Steps to balance the combinations of 2 or more art forms for symmetry
- Steps to work on aesthetics of the Complex Mandala creation
- Sheets(A3 or bigger)
- Pen (Fine liners or gel)
- Scale / eraser / compass(circular)
Date: June 18th & 19th
Duration: 4 hours
- Session 1: June 18th - 6pm to 8pm
- Session 2: June 19th - 6pm to 8pm
Cost : Rs.899/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449