About the Artist, Pooja (@poojasitharthan):
After spending countless days designing and making things, Doodling has been Pooja’s way of riding through a world filled with cartoon and imagination. She now is on a journey to teach tips, tricks and all things fun that can be done using just a pen and a paper.
How to make a personalised Doodle Story Board.
- Segment 1: Doodling Patterns using the basic Elements of Design (Dots, Lines and Shapes)
- Segment 2: Drawing 3D letters
- Segment 3: Spacing and Placement of Doodle Elements on Paper
- Segment 4: Doodling a Personalised Name Board using the techniques learnt.
- Black Gel Pen
- Sketch Book or a minimum of 3 Sheets of unruled Paper
Duration: 4 hours
- Session 1: June 28th - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Session 2: June 28th - 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849