About the Artist:
I'm Sheena Anam (@sheena_anam), a 23 yr old artist from Bangalore, India! I'm a teacher by profession and have a burning fire for painting. I was fascinated by the idea of paints at a very young age and haven't left it since! I have been practicing art for over 12 years now and have considerable experience working with different mediums like oil, pencil shading, charcoal, resin and acrylic.
What you will learn?
In this 2 hour workshop, you will be guided step by step to use the acrylic medium. You will learn the basic tools and techniques to use acrylic paints. It is a beginner friendly workshop. Anyone above 8 years can participate.
- Colour theory and colour mixing
- Colour blending techniques
- Play of light, adding shadows and highlights.
- Serene nature landscape as final project
- Preserving arcylic art.
- Canvas or 200gsm paper for final artwork
- Acrylic paints ( Black, white, Prussian blue, burnt sienna, yellow ochre , lemon yellow, veridian hue, dark green)
- Flat brush size 2 , Thin round brush size 00
- Water jar
- Pencil , eraser
- Sponge or cotton
- 2 A4 sheets/ thick paper for practice
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link on the day before the workshop.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849