Acrylic Painting workshop by Fathima Aafreen on November 7th & 8th
About the Artist:
I am Fathima Aafreen (@artbyfathima). What started as hobby turned to passion from 2016 and I've not turned back since. They say, inspiration can come from anywhere. Well, mine is from our dear mother earth which paved a way for me to be a Landscape Artist. From early 2018, I started experimenting with acrylic. I quickly developed a flair for it. I can forever say, painting is another realm of a reality that I love to get lost in.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- A brief introduction about Acrylic Medium
- How to paint realistic sky with clouds
- How to paint realistic trees
- How to paint water falls
- How to paint realistic water
- How to paint realistic rocks
- How to differentiate light and shadow using colours
- Will share some tips and tricks , easy brush techniques
- Live painting ( The whole composition including the sky, clouds,trees, water, waterfalls and rocks)
- From this workshop you will definitely get the idea of painting everything related to natural scenery
- 12x14 inches stretched canvas/canvas board
- Synthetic flat brushes size - 1 inch ,1/2 inch &1/4 inch.
- Synthetic round brushes size : medium size/5/6 and small brush/1/2
- Artist quality Acrylic paints( any brand)
- Tissue paper/ waste cloth
- Water jar
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
- Date: November 7th & 8th
- Time: 5pm to 7pm (Both Days)
- Duration: 4 hours (2 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.999/-
(Recorded Session Available. You can choose to get the recorded session while registering. In this case, you will have the recording for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849