Acrylic Landscape Painting workshop by Rakshitha Ravi on September 19th & 20th
About the Artist ,Ms.Rakshitha Ravi ( @Swapnasrushti_ ):
Hey there! I am basically a Computer Engineering student at McGill University, Montreal, Canada . I began my journey as a 3 year old kid and was blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from different professionals in my initial years as a school going kid. Eventually, I realized that painting is not just my hobby but has become a way of life for me and my happiness lies in creating a world that does not exist! So at the moment, I am trying to build my own illustration brand "Swapnasrushti" . Feel free to visit my site at www.swapnasrushti.org
What you'll learn in this workshop?
- Introduction time and a rough idea of what we will be doing in the next few hours!
- Applying the base colors and some rough sketching with paints. Let's have some ice-breakers along the way!
- A brief practice session about the techniques we will be using for the painting's detailing while letting our base coat dry!
- Start of with some detailing and of-course talk about different paints , brushes and a whole bunch of artistic stuff .
- Answer questions and do any corrections from the previous session
- More finer details and lighting effects will be taught
- Let it dry- tips about preserving your painting and framing tips!
- Finishing your virtual landscape!
- Wrapped canvas or mixed media sheets ( preferred size is 12” X 18”)
- Any good set of 12 acrylic colours
- A fan brush (any size between 3 to 6)
- Flat Brush Size 12 or any flat brush with width 0.5 inch to 1 inch
- 2 pointed Round brushes of sizes 2 and 7
- A bowl to wash brushes and a wast cloth to wipe the mess !
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Time: 5.30pm to 8pm
Duration: 5 hours (2 Sessions)
Cost : Rs.999/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849