Acrylic Impressionist Landscape workshop by Sravani on August 1st
About the Artist, Sravani Mustikovela (@palettehues):
I am a Fine Artist who works out of a home studio in Hyderabad. I am a self-taught savant in art. My style is a mix of abstract impressionism and traditional Indian art forms. I mostly work with Acrylics on canvas but I am slowly expanding my offerings to functional art pieces and hand-painted home decor.
What you will learn?
- The participants will learn about the Impressionist movement and study some famous paintings made in that style.
- We will be using a reference photo of a landscape to paint the same in the Impressionist style.
- The focus will be on capturing the essence of the landscape on canvas through mindful strokes and texture.
- Acrylic paints
- Canvas board/ stretched canvas ( 9"x12")
- Flat Brush in sizes 2, 6, 8, 10
- Round brushes in Sizes 3, 5, 7
- Paint Palette
- Rags/ Tissue paper
- Jar of water
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 1st, 2020
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.699/-
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849